Form meets function in the kitchen. Keep your favorite food blog or recipe in easy view. Designed with the modern, everyday cook in mind, this dock serves as a stand for an iPad, tablet, or small cookbook while the back compartment is generously sized to hold your favorite kitchen utensils.
- Stoneware with a gloss mint glaze (also available in white)
- Dock measures approximately 6.75"T x 7.75"Diameter at the base
- Tablet slot measures approximately 5.5"L x 0.75"W
- Utensil compartment's opening measures about 3.75" x 6"D at the widest points
- Wash by hand
- Designed and handcrafted in Pittsburgh, PA
Stak Ceramics specializes in modern functional ceramics, including their specialty phone and tablet docks. Together Heather and Myles Geyman have a deep understanding of form, product design, and the ceramic process — the result is a collection of well-made household goods that are beautiful, practical, and enduring.